Natural Life Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 360C
Evening Primrose Oil contains high levels of Omega 6 essential fatty acids, LA, and GLA. Omega 6 acids help regulate heart function, mood and insulin absorption, while linoleic and gamma-linoleic acids may be useful in regulating hormones, nerve function, reducing swelling and irritation and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Evening Primrose Oil may be useful for managing pre-menstrual tension/ pre-menstrual syndrome.
- May provide relief from the pain of menstrual cramps and pre-menstrual breast pain.
- May provide symptomatic relief from skin conditions such as acne, dry skin, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis and rheumatism and the temporary relief of associated pain.
- Evening Primrose Oil may be beneficial for maintaining capillary health and healthy blood circulation.
- Can be useful for maintaining health heart function, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- May promote health skin, hair and nails.
- Promoting health heart, blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Aiding in the relief of pre-menstrual tension.
- Symptomatic relief of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Each capsule contains cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg equivalent to Gamma Linolenic Acid (G.L.A) 90mg. Vitamin E, Gelatin and Glycerol.