- Product Overview
Short description of Bioceuticals Women's Essentials 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
Features of Bioceuticals Women's Essentials 60T
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy red blood cells, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Choline and the B group vitamins are involved in healthy nervous system metabolism and are in high demand during times of stress.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3, plus zinc and selenium for antioxidant activity.
- Includes the lipotropic nutrients choline, inositol, and vitamin B12, which play a role in normal healthy liver metabolism.
- Contains the minerals selenium and zinc, with vitamins A, C, D3 and E, for healthy skin support.
- Includes withania, a traditional Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb, which may help to support the adrenals and may be useful during times of stress.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant and nutritive qualities.
Suggested dose of Bioceuticals Women's Essentials 60T
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Bioceuticals Women's Essentials 60T
Vitamins: Retinyl acetate 750mcgRE*equiv. vitamin A 2500IU Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 100mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50mg Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 109.2mgequiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 60.8mgequiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 50mg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500mcg Folic acid (vitamin B9) 500mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150mg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E) 41.3mgequiv. vitamin E 50IU Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 12.5mcgequiv. vitamin D3 500IU Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 30mcg Biotin (vitamin H) 150mcg Minerals: Boron (as borax) 2mg Calcium (as phosphate) 100mg Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg Magnesium (as phosphate) 35mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2mg Molybdenum (as trioxide) 25mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg Nutrients: Choline bitartrate 50mg Inositol 50mg Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root 1g Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed 500mg
Precautions of Bioceuticals Women's Essentials 60T
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews