Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Prostate Health 27 products
All men should be aware and concerned about the health of their prostate gland. Although prostate disorders such as prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and prostate cancer generally do not affect men until they are in their 40s or older, the time to help prevent prostate problems and support prostate health is now. There are many simple and protective measures that all men, regardless of their age can easily incorporate into their diet and lifestyle.
The prostate is a gland found only in men, where it sits in the groin, behind the base of the penis inside the body. The main function of the prostate is to produce one of the major fluids that make up semen.
The urethra, the tube which carries urine from the bladder to the penis, also runs through the prostate. The prostate connects to the urethra so that the fluid it makes can be mixed with the fluid from the testes and ejaculated.
Anything that causes swelling or enlargement to the prostate can affect a man’s ability to pass urine. Difficulty in passing urine is one of the most common signs that there may be a problem with the prostate.
The common symptoms of prostate disease are:
- difficulty in passing urine
- frequent urination
- waking at night to urinate
- pain or burning when passing urine
- pain when ejaculating.
Prostate enlargement and prostate cancer usually only affects men over the age of 50 and about half of men over this age will have some prostate enlargement. Prostatitis can affect men of any age
*If you have any of the symptoms, it’s important to see your health care professional
Did you know that adjusting your diet to include more fruit and vegetables containing antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals and fibre, can significantly lower your risk of prostate disease?
Choose plant protein over animal protein. The World Health Organization has also noted that “diets high in red meat, dairy products, and animal fat have frequently been implicated in the development of prostate cancer”.
Eat healthy fats such as omega-3 rich foods: Found in certain fish. Omega 3 fats fight inflammation.
Drinking filtered water is essential for prostate health.
Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese is associated with a higher risk of prostate cancer, lower long-term survival rate, and more aggressive forms of the disease.
Exercise regularly and manage stress.
Prostate health supplements will often contain antioxidants vitamins, minerals and herbal medicines that may help to prevent benign prostatic hyperplasia (BHP) thereby reducing urinary symptoms.
Items 1-16 of 27
- Blackmores ProfessionalBlackmores Professional Nutritional Compounds Z.B.M. 84TPractitioner Product. Requires access code.Apply For Access
- 6%OFF RRPAterononAteronon Male Fertility Support 30CRRP $52.95 $49.95
- AterononAteronon XY Pro 56CRRP $60.00 $58.95Out of stock
- 27%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Saw Palmetto One A Day 50CRRP $55.95 $40.95
- 8%OFF RRPA.VogelA.Vogel Prostasan Prostate Support Once A Day 30 CapsulesRRP $37.95 $34.95Out of stock
- 31%OFF RRPPromensilTrinovin 90TRRP $79.95 $54.95Out of stock
- 16%OFF RRPPromensilTrinovin 30TRRP $30.95 $25.95Out of stock
- 35%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Men's Balance 30CRRP $33.95 $21.95
- 38%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Men's Balance 60CRRP $51.95 $31.95Out of stock