Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Quercetin 15 products
Quercetin is a type of plant flavonoid that is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, and grains.
Out of the different flavonoids, quercetin is the most frequently studied because of its potential health benefits
Quercetin is an antioxidant bioflavonoid that provides nutritional support for healthy capillary tone.
Quercetin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can scavenge free radicals in the body. It has also been shown to help prevent fatigue, boost energy levels and reduce recovery after exercise.
Researchers have also suggested that quercetin can be used by allergy sufferers helping reduce symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes, hives and swelling of the face and lips. In vitro studies showed quercetin can work as an antihistamine by preventing immune cells from releasing histamines, or chemicals that cause allergic reactions.
Quercetin may alleviate the common cold: According to researchers of a 2014 Journal of Infectious Diseases & Preventive Medicine study, quercetin can be “a promising treatment for the common cold” because of its potential to prevent the virus from exerting effects on the body.
Quercetin was also shown to lower a person’s risk for secondary bacterial infections.
Quercetin may be combined with other anti-inflammatories such as bromelain to down-regulate the allergic response by reducing the release of histamine while supporting mast cell and basophil integrity. Bromelains may provide temporary relief of mild knee pain and may be of therapeutic value in modulating mild inflammation.
Quercetin supplements are available as a quercetin tablet, capsule or in a quercetin complex or quercetin powder combined with vitamin c.
Headaches and an upset stomach can be experienced with quercetin supplementation
People with sensitive stomachs may experience heartburn or acid reflux if they take larger doses on an empty stomach. This can be avoided by simply taking the quercetin in the middle of a meal.
Due to the lack of research, children should not take quercetin.
- BioceuticalsBioceuticals ArmaForce For Juniors Oral Powder 150GPractitioner Product. Requires access code.Apply For Access
- 19%OFF RRPSwitch NutritionSwitch Nutrition Vitality Switch 30 Serves (Lemon Ginger)RRP $99.00 $79.95Out of stock
- 19%OFF RRPSwitch NutritionSwitch Nutrition Vitality Switch 30 Serves (Matcha Mint)RRP $99.00 $79.95
- 19%OFF RRPSwitch NutritionSwitch Nutrition Vitality Switch 30 Serves (Chocolate)RRP $99.00 $79.95
- 20%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Gut Care 150GRRP $49.95 $39.95
- Nutrition CareNutrition Care Gut Relief 150G (Retail Range)$33.95
- 33%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60TRRP $44.50 $29.95Out of stock