- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C is rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless is of the highest purity and quality as well as being odourless and low reflux.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- No fishy odour
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C
- Current guidelines recommend a daily intake of 500mg EPA and DHA to maintain heart health. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless provides a one-a-day dosage for heart maintenance providing 510mg EPA and DHA that helps maintain and support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless may assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless provides temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and may help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis and reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless may reduce joint inflammation as well as joint swelling and morning stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless may assist in the management of menstrual pain (dysmenorrhoea) and provides symptomatic relief of menstrual pain.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless helps maintain healthy skin and provides treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions and may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of dermatitis.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless supports and maintains healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless helps support and maintain cognitive function, healthy mood and assists in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby and maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Maternal DHA is essential during pregnancy for development of normal eye function, vision and retinal and brain development.
- Fish Oil 1700 Odourless is beneficial in conditions associated with omega-3 fatty acid deficiency and assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C
Adults and children over 12 years:
For health maintenance – Take 1-2 capsules daily.
For treatment/relief of symptoms – Take 2 capsules, three times daily.
Children up to 12 years:
For health maintenance – Take 1 capsule daily.
* For treatment/relief of symptoms – Take 1 capsule twice daily. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
* Heart health, elevated triglyceride levels, arthritic conditions, eye health, menstrual pain, cognitive health/mood and dry or inflamed skin.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C
(Each capsule contains)
Fish oil – natural 1.7g equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1700mg Odourless 200C
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews