Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Lung Tonic 11 products
The air we breathe can be contaminated with all sorts of pollutants. Everything from pollen, to chemicals, to second-hand smoke can be trapped in the air and enter our lungs causing breathing difficulties, asthma, mucous congestion and coughs.
Our lungs are mostly a self-cleaning organ, but there are certain things you can do to help them function at their optimal level. A lung cleanse may be helpful for individuals who smoke or have a health condition that causes breathing difficulties.
Lung cleansing allows you to detox this important organ of tar and toxins, reduce the risk of infection and cancer, increase lung capacity and improve the general health of the respiratory tract. It promotes normal lung functioning, reduces any swelling and inflammation, improves circulation to the lungs and rejuvenates lung vitality and strength
A natural lung cleanse is especially recommended for people who live in areas with heavy levels of air pollution.
There are many ways you can cleanse and detox the lungs, including herbal medicines, nutrient therapy, enzymes therapy, diet and lifestyle changes and performing specific exercises to help drain the lungs of fluid.
- Deep breathing exercises
- Inhalations with essential oils such as eucalyptus, frankincense, tea tree and peppermint
- Diet- Avoid eating processed foods, especially white flour and sugar, and dairy products, because they stimulate the formation mucus in the body.
- Increase hydration to prevent mucous from becoming sticky
- Drinking herbal teas such as thyme, ginger, liquorice.
- Including spices such as chili and onions help break down mucus, prevent infection and can alleviate an irritating cough.
- Avoid eating processed foods, especially white flour and sugar, and dairy products, because they stimulate the formation mucus in the body. Avoid smoke and car exhaust.
Tonifying and cleansing lung supplements will often combine a combination of herbal medicines such as thyme, white horehound, elecampane, albizzia, common ivy, golden seal and liquorice.
- 21%OFF RRPSuperFeastSuperFeast Astragalus 50GRRP $32.00 $25.28
You Will Earn 26 points
- 22%OFF RRPSpring LeafSpring Leaf Premium Super Lung - PM 2.5 Defence 60CRRP $44.95 $34.95
You Will Earn 35 pointsOut of stock
- 21%OFF RRPGood HealthGood Health Healthy Lungs 200mlRRP $27.95 $22.08
You Will Earn 23 points
- 36%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Lung Care 60TRRP $38.95 $24.95
You Will Earn 25 points
- 28%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Lung Antiox 200MLRRP $38.95 $27.95
You Will Earn 28 points
- 50%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Cough & Lung Tonic 30TRRP $28.95 $14.47
You Will Earn 15 points
- 50%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Cough & Lung Tonic 100MLRRP $32.95 $16.47
You Will Earn 17 pointsOut of stock
- 50%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Cough & Lung Tonic 200MLRRP $49.95 $24.97
You Will Earn 25 points
- 50%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Cough & Lung Tonic 60TRRP $46.95 $23.47
You Will Earn 24 points