Good Health Healthy Lungs 200ml
- Helps to fight the effects of Air pollution
- Helps clear the airways
- Supports healthy breathing
Good Health Healthy Lungs is a natural lung formula designed to help clear the airways and support healthy breathing. In traditional herbal medicine, Thyme, White Horehound and Ginger are used to support healthy lung function.
Our lungs can be affected by many different factors. Air pollution is a big problem these days in some places and is a major concern when it comes to our health. Breathing in poor quality air, whether it’s from traffic fumes, heavy industry, or smoking (or even second hand smoke) all takes its toll on our lungs and overall health. It’s important to support the health of our lungs by helping to keep our airways clear and enabling healthy breathing.
Good Health 肺康液
好健康肺康Healthy Lungs液 内含高效纯天然草药成分，百里香、苦薄荷、八角、和生姜，能够有效地将肺部毒素排出，保护您的肺部免于恶劣空气环境的侵害。好健康肺康液更添加新西兰麦卢卡蜂蜜，加强其抗菌及镇静之功效。
|Each 10mL contains: 每10毫升含量:|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:草药精华：|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) herb 百里香||300mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 生姜||100mg|
|Pimpinella anisum (Aniseed) seed 八角||400mg|
|Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 苦薄荷||150mg|
|In a base of manuka honey, vegetable glycerol, citric acid and water
- Liquid herbal formulation for faster absorption into the body - acts quickly to relieve symptoms
- Contains high quality herbs:- 2 Key herbs - Thyme & White Horehound well known for their benefits in respiratory conditions
- Can be used by all ages as treatment AND preventative
- Contains Manuka honey
- Coats the throat
- Everyone living with air pollution would benefit
- High quality herbs widely recognised for its health benefits including its antibacterial and soothing action
Adults: - Take 5ml to 10ml (best taken immediately before meals)
Children: 5-12 years old – Take 2.5ml to 5ml
Children: 1-5 years old – Take 1ml to 2.5ml
Best taken in 1/4 cup of warm water (enhances the action) 1 to 3 times daily or as professionally advised.
|Each 10mL contains:|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris)||300mg|
|White Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)||150mg|
|Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum oleum)||400mg|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale)||300mg|
|In a base of NZ Manuka honey, vegetable glycerol, citric acid and water|
Artificial colours, preservatives, flavouring or sweeteners. No gluten, yeast, wheat or lactose
Thyme - In Traditional Western herbal medicine Thyme is one of the most popular herbs used to treat conditions involving the respiratory tract. Thyme helps to strengthen the immune system due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties which help fight bacterial and viral infections. It is very effective at relieving wet and dry coughs and has an expectorant action which enables mucus to be thinned so it can be coughed up more easily helping clear the air passage of excess mucous. It also effective for sore throats including tonsillitis.
White Horehound - Used in respiratory conditions for its expectorant and anti-spasmolytic actions (relieves spasms of smooth muscle), White Horehound is commonly used for bronchitis (acute and chronic conditions), the common cold and all respiratory conditions with a non-productive cough and asthma. Also used for hoarseness.
Ginger - Improves circulation in the lungs and has a warming action. Good for coughs, colds, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, nausea and any respiratory condition requiring an expectorant action.
Aniseed - Antitussive (anti-cough), and expectorant action to remove mucus. It’s relaxing effect on the bronchi and eases spasms in the chest. Ideal for coughs and bronchial inflammation. Both Ginger and Aniseed have a warming effect on the body and is also popular to add as a flavour to herbal medicines.
The word ‘Expectorant’ – in latin means to expel from the chest. It enables mucous to be thinned so it can be coughed up more easily helping clear the air passage of excess mucous.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months old (due to Manuka honey Use with caution in cases of peptic ulcer and gastroesophageal reflux (due to ginger). Gallstones – (due to ginger).
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Good Health Hi Cal Plus Vitamin D 150CGOOD HEALTH$26.95$18.9530%OFF RRP
- Good Health Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 300CGOOD HEALTH$49.95$29.9540%OFF RRP
- Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000MG 300CGood Health$45.95$22.9550%OFF RRP
- Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg 150CGood Health$26.95$14.9545%OFF RRP
- Good Health Iron Chews 30TGOOD HEALTH$11.95$9.9517%OFF RRP