Gelatin Health Digestive Health 200G
- Sourced from Australian cattle – pasture raised. Grass fed / grain finished.
- Aids digestion by soothing the gastrointestinal tract
- Naturally binds to water, helping food move through the digestive tract more easily.
- Can assist with reducing food sensitivities
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Assist the lining of your stomach and digestive tract to repair.
- Great source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or colouring agents.
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.
Today, gelatin is missing from the modern Australian diet. Adding Gelatin can balance the amino acid ratio and can lower cortisol which will reduce inflammation. Gelatin is fantastic for the gastrointestinal system. It assists the body to digest, decreasing the susceptibility to allergies. Gelatin naturally binds to water and helps food to move through the digestive tract more easily. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining. Ideal for those suffering from multiple food allergies known as leaky gut.
- 15 grams – up to 3 times per day in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Digestive Health is easily added to soups, stews, gravy, cooked oats.
- Be creative! Hot water soluble only – will mix in cold liquids but will not dissolve.
- Keep some Digestive Health in your cupboard and add it to your cooking to provide a wide range of health benefits!
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 88% pure protein,
- 12% moisture (water and residual salts)
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.