- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120T
- Increased physical activity can result in a need for more magnesium, maintain exercise performance with Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced.
- High levels of stress and poor sleep can be improved with Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced.
- Kids can also benefit from Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced to improve restlessness and poor sleep.
- Magnesium for cramps, sleep, kids, exercise, stress.
Features of Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120T
Supports healthy muscle, nervous system, cardiovascular function, and energy production, and helps maintain exercise performance.
Benefits of Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120T
- Combines four highly bio-available organic forms of magnesium for enhanced absorption and utilisation without upsetting the stomach.
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Supports healthy muscle function and helps relieve or prevent many forms of muscle pain and tension, including spasmodic pain, twitching, exercise-induced cramps and night cramps. May also help to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia and restless legs.
- Supports exercise performance by promoting stamina, reducing fatigue, maintaining electrolyte balance and aiding muscle recovery after exercise.
- Relieves period pain (dysmenorrhoea) and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome such as fluid retention and mood swings.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines, including those associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Regulates the nervous system, and may be beneficial during times of stress, nervous tension, irritability and mild anxiety, and to enhance restful sleep.
- Supports many aspects of cardiovascular and metabolic health and may assist healthy people in the normal regulation of cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- Regulates calcium transport in the body and enhances bone health.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120T
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Period pain & cramps: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
Exercise performance: Take 1-2 tablets before and after exercise.
Sleep & restless legs: Take 2 tablets before bed.
Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once daily.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120T
Per Tablet Contains:
Magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™ MG)
equiv. to magnesium 70mg
491mg Magnesium citrate
equiv. to magnesium 60mg
389mg Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to magnesium 60mg
300mg Magnesium aspartate
equiv. to magnesium 10mg
150mg Total magnesium 200mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Precautions of Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120T
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews