Flordis Femular for Menopause 30T
Femular® (Ze 450) is a natural medicine that is clinically proven to relieve a wide range of menopausal symptoms.
Is Femular right for you?
Are you suffering from menopausal symptoms such as:
hot flushes and night sweats?
feeling irritable or anxious?
experiencing joint pain or headaches?
These are just some of the symptoms that many women experience during menopause.
The good news! Femular may help.
Femular is well tolerated with no known drug interactions. And its once-a-day dosing makes it simple to take.
- Femular - for mild to moderate symptoms
- Femular Forte – for moderate to severe symptoms
- Femular contains a specific extract of the Actaea racemosa -Ze 450, which is the same extract used in clinical trials shown to relieve a range of menopausal symptoms. Femular has been shown to have a 50% reduction in menopausal symptom severity and a 60% reduction in hot flushes/night sweats.1^ Symptom improvement has been seen after 1 month and significant improvement can occur after 3 months with continual improvement for a further 6 months.1,2,3
- Femular has been the subject of clinical trials and ongoing safety reviews. With over 65 million daily doses sold since 2005, it has demonstrated that it is well tolerated and has no known drug interactions. Femular also shows a dose-dependent effect so for those experiencing moderate to severe symptoms, extra strength Femular Forte may be suitable for you. Femular Forte contains the sameActaea racemosa extract as Femular only twice the amount in just 1 tablet.1,2
- Femular is a natural medicine manufactured in Switzerland according to high quality Good Manufacturing Practices, this helps ensure a consistently reliable medicine, the same medicine used in clinical trials.
- Once daily at first sign of menopausal symptoms:
- For mild symptoms: Femular 1 tablet daily
- For moderate to severe symptoms:
- Femular Forte 1 tablet daily or 2 tablets of Femular daily
Femular is well tolerated. In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure* however Femular extract Ze 450 has been studied and recommended worldwide for over 10 years used in over 1 million women and found to be well tolerated.
* WARNING: In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experience yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
Femular contains a specific extract (Ze 450) of the herb Actaea racemosa, also known as Black cohosh. Actaea racemosa has a long history of traditional use for menopause-related symptoms.
Each tablet of Femular contains extract equivalent to dry Actaea racemosa rhizome and root 42.25 mg, which is a dose of 6.5 mg of Ze 450. Each tablet of Femular Forte contains extract equivalent to dry Actaea racemosa rhizome and root 84.5 mg, which is a dose of 13mg of Ze 450.
Is Femular likely to interact with other medications?
There are no known interactions between Femular and other medications. However, if you are currently on hormone replacement therapy, it is not recommended to take Femular at the same time. If you have specific concerns about using Femular with other medications, it is important to speak with your healthcare professional.
Is Femular likely to have any side effects?
Femular is generally very well tolerated It is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you are concerned about possible side effects. Please read more under "Will Femular have an effect on liver function" below.
Can Femular be used in pregnancy and lactation?
Femular is only indicated for use in women with menopausal symptoms. It is not intended, nor recommended, to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Is Femular suitable for children?
Femular is only indicated for use in women with menopausal symptoms. It is not intended, nor recommended, to be used in children.
Does Femular contain lactose?
Yes, Femular contains a very small amount of lactose (44 mg) in each tablet.
Will Femular have an effect on liver function?
- There have been no published reports of hepatotoxicity in women who have taken Femular. However, if you have a history of liver damage or suspect a reaction, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
- In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experience yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
Should Femular be stopped before surgery?
It is important to discuss this with your healthcare professional, including your anaesthetist and surgeon.
- Flordis Ginsana for Energy (Ginseng) 60CFLORDISAU$27.95AU$22.9518%OFF RRP
- Flordis Muscle & Cell Replenishment 120TFLORDISAU$27.95AU$22.9518%OFF RRP
- Flordis Femular Forte for Menopause 90TFLORDISAU$27.95AU$22.9518%OFF RRP
- Flordis Gincosan 60CFLORDISAU$27.95AU$22.9518%OFF RRP
- Flordis Remotiv for Stress Relief (St John's Wort) 60TFLORDISAU$27.95AU$22.9518%OFF RRP