Fisiocrem Solugel 120G
Fisiocrem Solugel 120G is a topical massage cream for the temporary relief of muscular aches and pains.
Arnica montana - This flower extract, when applied topically, has a great soothing effect, keeps the skin in good condition and restores flexibility. It may assist in treating soft tissue injuries, sprains and muscular aches and pains. It also assists in recovery from bruising.
Hypericum perforatum - Commonly known as “St John’s Wort”, this ingredient has long been used to soothe lower back pain, strains and sprains. The properties in this ingredient produce a feeling of wellbeing and prevent harmful effects to the skin.
Calendula officinalis - This flower extract is traditionally used to treat minor inflammation of the skin and to bring a calming sensation to the body. Calendula officinalis, being of floral origin, also gives fisiocrem a refreshing and revitalising fragrance.
Based on evidence of traditional use.
- Fisiocrem is also an effective massage cream to care for the muscles and ligaments following injury related to daily activity or intense physical exercise.
- Fisiocrem is based on evidence of traditional use.
- Fisiocrem contains no parabens and hydroxybenzoates.
Adult: Apply 2-5g of fisiocrem 2-3 times a day to the affected area or as often as required to the skin by gently rubbing the cream on to the affected area.
Arnica montana, Hypericum perforatum, Calendula officinalis
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor/healthcare practitioner.