- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate 200ML
Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate provides a high grade, sustainably sourced liquid fish oil that undergoes multiple molecular distillation and purification steps. Each batch is tested for mercury and heavy metals for purity
Features of Herbs Of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate 200ML
- Molecularly distilled
- Heavy metal & purity tested
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate 200ML
- Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate is a high strength, concentrated and odourless liquid fish oil containing 2g EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 1.4g DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) in every 5mL serve, equivalent to approximately 11 regular fish oil 1000mg capsules.
- Omega Pure Concentrate provides omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA that contribute to heart health. The Heart Foundation recommends all adult Australians consume around 500mg per day of combined EPA and DHA.
- Omega Pure Concentrate is sourced from the deep, clear water coasts of Peru, Chile and Morocco utilising small, cold water fish (anchovy, sardine and mackerel). These small cold water fish are characterised by high levels of EPA and DHA and are especially low in environmental impurities.
- Omega Pure Concentrate is sourced from GC Rieber, a leading supplier of quality fish oils since 1965. GC Rieber prides itself on stringent quality assurance protocols and utilisation of state-of-the-art, modern refining technologies guaranteed to provide the highest quality oil. Proprietary patented green technology allows highly concentrated levels of EPA & DHA to be achieved.
- Harvesting is rigorously monitored to ensure sustainable fishing practices and is independently monitored and certified by IFFO RS (International Fishmeal & Fish Oil Organization Global Standard for Responsible Supply) and FOS (Friend of the Sea). Every batch of Omega Pure Concentrate is tested for mercury and other heavy metals.
- Omega Pure Concentrate is a practitioner formulation that comes in a delicious natural orange flavour that can be added to cereals, smoothies, vegetables or salad dressings.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate 200ML
Adults – Take 5mLs daily. Children 6-12 years – Take 2.5mLs daily. Children 2-5 years – Take 1mL daily.
Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Omega Pure Concentrate 200ML
Servings per 200mL bottle: 40 Serving size: 5mL Avg qty per 5mL serve Avg qty per 100mL Energy 173.9kJ 3478kJ 42.3Cal 846Cal Protein 0g 0g Fat, total 4.7g 94g - saturated 0.5g 10g - trans 0g 0g - polyunsaturated 3.7g 74g - omega-3 3.6g 72g - eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 2.0g 40g - docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 1.4g 28g - monounsaturated 0.5g 10g Carbohydrate 0g 0g - sugars 0g 0g Sodium 0mg 0mg Ingredients: Fish oil concentrate (97.7%), natural orange oil (1.9%), antioxidant (vitamin E). Free from common allergens – wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, corn, nuts, peanuts, eggs, artificial preservatives, flavours or sweeteners. May contain traces of soy.
200 ml liquid, glass bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews