Caruso's Vitamin K2 One-A-Day 60C
Caruso's Vitamin K2 is necessary for the activation of a protein called osteocalcin. This protein is used in the mineralisation of bone, a process by which calcium and other minerals are added to the intercellular matrix of the bone. Vitamin K2 also has supportive effects on the cardiovasular system.
Osteoblasts in bone produce a Vitamin K2 dependent protein called Osteocalcin. Osteocalcin binds calcium absorbed from your diet to your bone matrix helping to build healthy bones. Vitamin K2 helps maintain bone strength and may help increase and maintain bone mineral density. Vitamin K2 naturally complements calcium, from the diet, as they work together as part of a team to maintain bone matter. While calcium is essential for good bone health, Vitamin K2 is also a cofactor in helping to maintain bone health. Vitamin K2 also helps support a healthy cardiovascular system.
Who would use Caruso’s Vitamin K2?
- Men and women who want to improve their bone density
- Postmenopausal women
- Those who want to maintain good bone health
- Those looking to support a healthy cardiovascular system and maintain blood vessel health
|Brand||Caruso's Natural Health|
- Helping maintain healthy bones
- Bone mineral density
- Cardiovascular health
- Blood vessel support
- Adults take 1-2 capsules once a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Children aged 10-18 take 1 capsule each day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
- Suitable for use in children over the age of 10. If your child is unable to swallow capsules, the capsule may be pierced and squeezed onto a spoon or mixed with food and taken immediately.
Each capsule contains:
Menaquinone 7 (MK-7)………………………………………...…90mcg
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your Health Professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 10.
- Contains Soya
- Contains Sulfites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Consult your Healthcare Professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications