Caruso's Total Sleep 60T
Caruso's Total Sleep 60T is an herbal supplement formulated to help improve the quality of sleep, increase the duration of sleep and help reduce the time in which it takes to fall asleep.
Caruso’s Total Sleep is a complex, herbal formula for people experiencing poor sleep. It contains Valerian, Hops, Withania and Chamomile. Valerian, has a long history of use as a Medicine in both Traditional Chinese Medicines and Traditional European Medicine. Valerian root has been helping people with sleep and mild anxiety related challenges for thousands of years. It has primarily been used traditionally to help relieve nervousness and as a sleep aid to help promote sleep when used on its own as it may help improve your ability to fall asleep faster. A combination of Hops and Valerian may improve sleep latency which is the time to fall asleep, your quality of sleep quality and provide a deep sleep. This helps to decrease disturbed sleep patterns and encourages an increase in healthy sleep patterns.
Often Sleep problems are associated with stress and a special Withania extract called KSM-66® - Ashwagandha has been included in the formula to help relive stress in the body.
- Fall asleep faster
- Stay asleep longer
- Have a deeper, longer sleep
- Wake up feeling refreshed
Take 2 tablets half an hour before retiring or as advised by your Healthcare Professional. Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Withania somnifera (KSM-66- Ashwagandha) 3.75g (3750mg)
- Valeriana officinalis root (Valerian) 1g (1000mg)
- Equiv. to Valerenic Acids 750mcg
- Matricaria chamomilla flower (Chamomile) 1g (1000mg)
- Humulus lupulus flower (Hops) 750mg
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
- Caution with those taking anti-oestrogenic and sedative medication.