Caruso's Saffron Two A Day 60T
Caruso's Saffron Two A Day 60T helps to enhance and promote relaxation in the body and soothe the nerves. It does this by decreasing excess nervous energy to help reduce the occurrence of irritability. The result is a decrease in nervous tension and mild anxiety.
Saffron is one of the oldest spices known to man and has been used in the “spice trade” for over 4000 years. The use of Saffron in both cooking and as an herbal remedy is seen throughout the entire Ancient world. The health benefits of Caruso’s Saffron come from its effect on emotional balance and mood. Saffron helps to enhance and promote relaxation in the body and soothe the nerves. It does this by decreasing excess nervous energy and irritability. The result is a decrease in nervous tension and mild anxiety. Caruso’s Saffron contains a proprietary extract called affron®. Affron® is cultivated in La Mancha Spain and has positive effects in supporting healthy emotional and mood balance. It also helps to decrease tension and promote a healthy stress response in the body while relieving the symptoms of mild anxiety.
Who would use Caruso's Saffron?
- Adolescents, men and women who want to maintain a healthy mood and emotional balance or suffer from stress or mild anxiety
- Those unable to cope with stressful situations
- Those who suffer from nervous tension associated with stress
|Brand||Caruso's Natural Health|
- Mood support and emotional balance
- Mild anxiety
- Nervous tension
Adults and children over the age of 12: Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains:
Crocus sativus (affron® Saffron)..........45mg
Standardised to Lepticrosalides 525mcg
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not to be used in children under the age of 12
- Should you have any concerns regarding your mental wellbeing or medication, please consult your healthcare professional.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications