Caruso's Rhodiola One A Day 50 Tablets
Caruso's Rhodiola One A Day 50 Tablets has been developed to help your body adapt to the stressors of everyday life by supporting adrenal gland function. Caruso's Rhodiola One A Day 50 Tablets may help to manage the body’s physiological stress response and improve general performance and fatigue when faced with stress from sources such as work, study and physical activity.
The health benefits of Caruso’s Rhodiola come from its natural “adaptogenic” functions. Adaptogens support and strengthen the adrenal glands, which are central to the body’s coping mechanisms and ability to deal with stress - both physical and emotional. Strong healthy adrenals are also crucial to overall health, immunity and the optimal function of every other body system. Not only is Rhodiola one of the best known adaptogenic herbs, it also supports healthy emotional balance.
Customers who would use Caruso’s Rhodiola:
- Those who are fatigued due to stress
- Those who are suffering from the symptoms associated with stress such as nervous tension, and mild anxiety
- Those who would like to support the adrenal gland and nervous system function during times of stress
- Those who would like to support mental performance while working or studying during times of stress
- May help to manage symptoms associated with the stress response such as nervous tension, mild anxiety, and fatigue
- May assist with healthy adrenal gland function
- May help to manage healthy cognitive function during times of stress
- May help with stress recovery
- May help to maintain general health and wellbeing
Adults take 1 tablet a day or advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Rhodiola rosea root…………………………….…1.5g (1500mg)
Standardised to Rosavins 15mg
Standardised to Rosavin 7.5mg
Standardised to Salidrosides 3.75mg
- Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications