Blackmores Professional Duo Celloids S.P.M.P 84T
Blackmores Professional Duo Celloids S.P.M.P 84T - Sodium phosphate and Magnesium phosphate are for mineral supplementation
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- Combines sodium phosphate and magnesium phosphate in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional S.P.M.P. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed.
|Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous||260mg|
each tablet contains lactose
- Caution may be required in some patients due to sodium content.
- S.P.M.P. may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking.
- Sodium may increase the risk of oedema associated with antihypertensive agents (calcium channel blockers, vasodilators), corticosteroids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, oestrogens, liquorice and carbenoxolone.
- Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications.
- S.P.M.P. should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracyclines and quinolone antibiotics
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.