- When prescribed by a healthcare professional I.P.82 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed.
each tablet contains lactose
- I.P. 82 may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking.
- Iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications.
- I.P. 82 should be administered at least 2 hours apart from methyldopa, carbidopa, levodopa, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, tetracyclines, quinolones and bisphosphonates
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
to 2000 AU $9.99
Delivered by 23 - 25 September
Click & Collect Availbale Free
25 loyalty points ( AU$ 0.25)
More from Blackmores Professional