Blackmores Professional Celloids C.P. 57 84T
Blackmores Professional Celloids C.P. 57 84T - Calcium phosphate is for mineral supplementation
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional C.P. 57 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose, and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed.
each tablet contains lactose
- C.P. 57 may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking.
- Calcium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications.
- C.P. 57 should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates and thyroid hormone.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.