Bioceuticals Zinc Sustain 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Zinc Sustain features 30mg of zinc in an amino acid chelate form and cofactors to assist with its absorption. Zinc has many physiological roles and is involved in the major metabolic pathways of the body.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- Contains 30mg of zinc in the highly absorbable amino acid chelate form.
- Includes magnesium as well as vitamins A, B6 and C which are important cofactors for zinc absorption.
- Zinc and vitamins A and C have demonstrated roles in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and healthy skin.
- May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and prostate function.
- May be beneficial to women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body.
- For the maintenance of healthy eyes.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- May support healthy neurological function.
- People with increased needs for zinc may include adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||30mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.