Bioceuticals Zinc Drops 50ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Zinc is important for the maintenance of many body functions including immunity, healthy blood glucose levels, growth and development, healthy prostate and sperm, and antioxidant activity. It may also assist in the symptomatic relief of acne and in improving wound-healing.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- Uses a unique micro-encapsulation delivery system providing stability, smaller molecule size, higher bioavailability and faster absorption.
- Remains in suspension - no settling to the base of the bottle.
- Zinc is fundamental for normal healthy growth and development.
- Integral to the normal healthy development and function of immune cells.
- Zinc contributes to the structure and function of the brain and central nervous system.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Provides nutritional support to the structure and function of normal healthy sperm and prostate.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- People with increased needs for zinc may include adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- Vanilla flavoured.
Adults: Take 5 drops (120mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children and Adolescents: Give 5 drops (120mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.
(per 120mcl - 5drops)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.