Bioceuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus 60C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: 300mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 200mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Omega-3 fatty acids are important for normal healthy growth and development (in pregnancy, infants and children), the functioning of the brain, cardiovascular health and have an anti-inflammatory activity.
- Contains ultra purified, concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodourising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is highly stable.
- Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
- Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- May help reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Supports maintenance of normal brain development and function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids make up cell membranes in normal healthy skin cells.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1g|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. vitamin E
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® excels in purity (low mercury) and freshness (low p-anisidine and peroxide).