Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals UltraBiotic Urinary Care 60C (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Multi-Faceted Support for Urinary Tract Health
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
UltraBiotic Urinary Care promotes the maintenance of urinary tract health. Cranberry may help to reduce the frequencey of recurrent cystitis while Lactobacillus plantarum helps to maintain the balance of healthy flora in the urinary tract. Pomegranate is a rich source of antioxidants and adequate vitamin D3 is fundamental to supporting a healthy urinary tract.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals UltraBiotic Urinary Care 60C (Refrigerate)|
- Contains CE15, a highly concentrated cranberry extract standardised to provide 36mg proanthocyanidins per daily dose.
- Cranberry and L. plantarum both inhibit the binding of E. coli to the wall of the urinary tract, reducing the incidence and frequency of recurrent cystitis.
- L. plantarum may assist in the restoration and maintenance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract, guarding against recurrent cystitis and colonisation of pathogenic bacteria.
- Cranberry may assist in relieving and alleviating urinary odour with incontinence by reducing fermentation of unfriendly bacteria.
- Pomegranate is a rich source of the antioxidant ellagic acid.
- Vitamin D stimulates the body’s antimicrobial defence system in the urogenital tract.
- Modified release capsules, to ensure the pomegranate and lactobacilli reach the lower intestinal tract where ellagic acid is metabolised at greater efficacy.
Adults: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night, daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||12.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit juice - CE15||57g|
equiv. to proanthocyanidins calculated as procyanidin A2
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit peel||3.75g|
equiv. to ellagic acid
equiv. vitamin D3
- If pain and irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.