Bioceuticals UltraBiotic Immune Support for Juniors 30T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Assists to Reduce Colds
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
UltraBiotic Immune Support is a combination of probiotics and vitamin C that has been clinically trialled to show to reduce the incidence and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) in children and reduce the incidence of absenteeism from pre-school.
- Clinically trialled combination of Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C, used in the ProChild study.[1,2]
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of URTIs in children 3-6 years of age.
- May reduce the incidence of absence from pre-school in children aged 3-6 years.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal, healthy immune system. Aids digestion.
- Shelf stable.
- Dairy free.
- Natural berry flavoured chewable tablets.
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34)||2.375 billion CFU|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.