Bioceuticals Ultrabiotic 60 30C (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Multistrain Probiotic 60 Billion CFU per Capsule
- 10 strains, 60 billion CFU and dairy free
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 probiotic strains providing patients with 60 billion CFU per capsule and may help maintain normal, healthy intestinal and urogenital flora.
UltraBiotic 60 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4, which may provide symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- May provide nutritional support for normal healthy digestive function.
- Aids digestion and may support healthy digestive function.
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. lactis (CUL 34) – may provide symptomatic relief and help in the management of medically diagnosed IBS.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy microflora in the urogenital tract.
- L. acidophilus is a microorganism that naturally inhabits the bowel, and produces vitamin K, lactase and antimicrobial substances.
- Dairy free and vegetarian friendly.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||20 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 07)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||6.55 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 69)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||345 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.