Bioceuticals UltraBiotic 500 70G (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Super Strength, 14 Strain Probiotic
- 14 probiotic strains, 500 billion CFU
- Intensive probiotic
- One-a-day dose
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per 5g sachet. This high strength probiotic provides support for normal healthy digestive and immune systems in a convenient one-a-day dose. It provides good bacteria which may help maintain intestinal flora when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- High strength, intensive probiotic.
- 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU.
- Convenient one-a-day dose.
- May help to maintain intestinal microbiota when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- Aids digestion and supports digestive health.
- Supports a normal healthy immune system.
- Halal and Kosher certified.
Adults: Mix one sachet (5g) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once daily for 7 days or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(per 5 grams sachet)
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-04)||220 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)||35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bi-05)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)||40 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||10 billion CFU|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.