Bioceuticals UltraBiotic 45 30C (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Multistrain Probiotic 45 Billion CFU per Capsule
- Support your gut with an army of 45 billion healthy bugs from ten different probiotic strains
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
UltraBiotic 45 is a dairy-free blend of 10 probiotic strains delivering 45 billion beneficial organisms to provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy intestinal and urogenital flora.
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system, and may support against the immunosuppressive effects of intense and endurance exercise.
- L. acidophilus, L. plantarum and B. breve may provide temporary symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- L. acidophilus, B. breve and S. thermophilus may provide temporary relief of diarrhoea.
- L. fermentum and L. rhamnosus have been clinically demonstrated to assist in the maintenance of healthy urogenital flora.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 07)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||7.4 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||4.05 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 69)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||450 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.