Bioceuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- High-Dose Vitamin C
- High dose vitamin C with other nutrients now available in a sugar-free chewable tablet
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Ultra Potent-C Chewables provide a high dose of vitamin C with supportive nutrients in a natural orange flavoured, sugar-free chewable tablet. Vitamin C and zinc provide support to the immune system. Regular intake of vitamin C may help reduce the duration and severity of symptoms associated with the common cold. Betacarotene, vitamin E and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
- Uses two ascorbates to provide 1000mg of vitamin C per chewable tablet.
- Contains zinc gluconate, an organic zinc delivery system that has demonstrated significantly more bioavailability than inorganic zinc oxide.
- Sugar free and no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Plus all the other benefits of Ultra Potent-C: immune system support; may reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold; contributes to the body's antioxidant defence systems; supports adrenal health; nutritional support to help maintain healthy sperm and connective tissue; supports healthy iron metabolism.
Adults: Chew 1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: Chew 1⁄2-1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(per chewable tablet)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||735mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C)||298mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1000mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E)||16mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as gluconate)||5mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.