Bioceuticals Ultra Potent-C 500G
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Effervescent, High Dose Vitamin C
- High-dose vitamin C and nutrients powder, with a tasty orange flavour
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Ultra Potent-C combines a high dose of easily absorbable forms of vitamin C, together with zinc, vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin in an easy-to-mix-and-drink oral powder for immune system and antioxidant support.
- 2.45g of total vitamin C per 4g dose.
- A blend of three ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Contains zinc chelated to an amino acid; known to enhance zinc absorption. In the amino acid chelate form zinc bisglycinate, zinc had an increased bioavailability of 43% in women.
- Vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin provide additional nutritional and antioxidant support.
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold.
- Provides nutrients for immune support and maintenance.
- Contribute to the body's antioxidant defence systems.
- Supports adrenal health.
- May provide nutritional support for healthy connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is involved in minor wound-healing, the cross-linking of collagen, and the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Helps maintain healthy sperm; including quality, motility and number.
- Assists normal iron metabolism.
- Natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Adults: Mix one 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 250mL of water or juice. Consume once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 4g dose contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.8g|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||218mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.45g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||83mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.