Bioceuticals Theracurmin BioActive 300mg 60C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Highly Bioavailable Curcumin
- Nearly 30 times increased bioavailability than regular cucurmin
- One capsule is bioequivalent to 810mg of ordinary curcumin powder
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Theracurmin BioActive 300mg is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant properties.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- Helps reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- Supports normal gallbladder contraction.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support liver function by up-regulating phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support the repair of DNA damaged by oxidative stress.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.