Bioceuticals SB Floractiv 60C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- The Original Saccharomyces boulardii Supplement, new upgraded excipient free formula
- SB Floractiv provides symptomatic relief of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea, traveller's diarrhoea and candidiasis (thrush)
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). In the GIT, SB increases the production of secretory IgA (slgA), short-chain fatty acids and the activity of the brush border disaccharide digestive enzymes. It also discourages the growth of unfriendly micro-organisms and reduces digestive inflammatory mediators.
- SB may assist in the temporary relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) including bloating, flatulence and digestive discomfort.
- May provide relief of symptoms of traveller's diarrhoea.
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and candidiasis.
- Aids digestion.
- Provides relief of the symptoms, pain and discomfort of gastritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- Heat stable (does not require refrigeration); ideal for travelling.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy free formula.
- Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: Give 1/2-1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||250mg|
- f symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.