Bioceuticals ProstaCare 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Healthy Prostate Support
- For prostate health and medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
ProstaCare contains a combination of herbal extracts and nutrients specifically designed to support prostate health. Pygeum, beta-sitosterol, pollen and pumpkin seed may relieve symptoms associated with medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) including nocturia, peak urine flow and residual urine volume. Crateva is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic and to support a healthy urinogenital tract. Zinc and selenium are fundamental minerals for prostate health.
- Assists in the management of medically diagnosed BPH, including relief of symptoms of nocturia, weak force of urine stream (peak urine flow) and increased frequency (due to residual urine volume).
- Combines pygeum, pine oil, rye grass pollen, crateva and pumpkin seeds to support prostate and urogenital health.
- Contains lycopene, selenium and zinc for support of the male reproductive system.
- Contains antioxidants for cellular support.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Prunus africana (pygeum) stem bark dry||6g|
equiv. to beta-sitosterol
|Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed dry||5g|
|Crateva nurvala (crateva) stem bark dry||2.75g|
|Secale cereale (rye) pollen fresh||294mg|
equiv. to water soluble pollen extract
equiv. to fat soluble pollen extract
|Phytosterol Complex - conifer (Phytopin®)||92.86mg|
equiv. to sitosterol (beta-sitosterol)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||37.5mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12.5mg|
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.