Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals Prodophilus 60C (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- A probiotic for everyday maintenance of healthy digestion
- Five strains of bacteria to support the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and provide nutritional support for normal immune function
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
Prodophilus is a comprehensive dairy-free probiotic supplement featuring highly viable strains of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria for nutritional support to assist healthy digestive function and immune health.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals Prodophilus 60C (Refrigerate)|
- Provides nutritional support for normal healthy intestinal flora.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and immune health.
- L. acidophilus may aid in the relief of diarrhoea.
- L. rhamnosus exists in the female urogenital tract.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||6 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 07)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||50 million CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.