Bioceuticals ProbioZyme 45C (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Probiotic and Enzyme Blend
- Help digest food and maintain a healthy intestinal tract with ProbioZyme
- A blend of plant-derived digestive enzymes and clinically trialled probiotics
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
ProbioZyme is a unique blend of dairy-free probiotics and plant-derived enzymes for healthy digestive function. These enzymes assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, lipids and lactose, while the clinically trialled probiotics aid the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provides a broad spectrum of vegetarian enzymes to assist in the digestion of lactose, fat, carbohydrates, protein and cellulose.
- Contains probiotics which may assist with the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||1500 DU (300mg)|
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||7580 HUT (20mg)|
|Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae)||525 LipU (15mg)|
|Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||1300 ALU (20mg)|
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||120 CU (40mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||30mg|
|Papain (from Carica papaya)||142.5mg|
|LAB4 probiotic blend:|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||250 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||2.25 billion CFU|
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.