Bioceuticals MoodBalance 60C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
A combination of a standardised and clinically trialled ingredients for healthy mood balance.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Standardised, clinically trialled saffron with a clinically trialled combination of probiotics, plus B vitamins, for healthy mood balance and reduction of the stress-related gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea and abdominal pain.
- Crocus sativus (saffron) has been used in traditional Persian medicine to support healthy mood balance. MoodBalance contains affron®, a standardised saffron extract.
- Includes clinically trialled Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175, which reduce the stress-related gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea and abdominal pain.
- B vitamins contribute to supporting a healthy mood balance.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 are essential for processes involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, and zinc supports healthy neurotransmitter system activity.
- Vitamin B6 and zinc contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- The lactobacilli strain helps to support a healthy gastrointestinal system and immune function.
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Crocus sativus (saffron) stigma (affron®)||42mg|
equiv. folinic acid
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125mcg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamine B6
|Zinc amino acid chelate||62.5mg|
|Lactobacillus helveticus (Rosell-52)||1 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Rosell-175)||500 million CFU*|
*CFU = colony forming units
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose.