Bioceuticals Migraine Care 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Nutrition Support for Healthy Mitochondrial Function
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
This unique combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||200mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200mcg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||75mg|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf||280mg|
equiv. to parthenolide
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.