Bioceuticals Methyl B12 Chewable 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Biologically Active B12
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in managing dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
Contains methylcobalamin; the form of B12 that is active in the human body, bypassing the conversion requirements of the cyanocobalamin form.
Sublingual tablet for oral delivery and absorption via passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Nutritional support for healthy neurological function.
- Suitable for population groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, including the elderly and vegetarians.
- Flavour free, chewable tablet for sublingual absorption.
Adults: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each sublingual tablet contains:
|Co-methylcobalamin (methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||5000mcg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose (milk sugar).
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.