Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8 - PN 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8 - PN 60T is specifically formulated to reduce menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats and sleeplessness.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8 - PN 60T is a unique herbal formula containing herbs and nutrients including Lifenol® 8-PN, a phytoestrogen clinically demonstrated to reduce the incidence of hot flushes associated with menopause. The formula now features zizyphus and lavender oil, as well as multiple standardised herbal ingredients. Bioceuticals MenoPlus 8 - PN 60T includes sage used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) systems to relieve night sweats associated with menopause, hops and lavender traditionally used in WHM to assist with sleep, vitamin C to support nervous system function and vitamin D to support bone health.
- Features clinically-trialled Lifenol® to relieve hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Contains a broad range of herbs including rehmannia, zizyphus, and standardised hops, lavender, sage and shatavari.
- Hops and lavender are traditionally used in WHM to assist with sleep.
- Vitamin C supports nervous system function and helps to relieve tiredness, fatigue and feelings of weakness.
- Vitamin D helps to support bone health.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Humulus lupulus (hops) flower - Lifenol®||2g|
equiv. to 8-prenylnaringenin
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||1.5g|
equiv. to thujone
|Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) root||1.1g|
equiv. to shatavarin
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (zizyphus) seed||3g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (rehmannia) root||1g|
|Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil||40mg|
equiv. to linalool
equiv. to linalyl acetate
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.