Bioceuticals Mega B Q10 30C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Activated B Complex with Coenzyme Q10
- Readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of B vitamins together with coenzyme Q10
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Mega B Q10 contains the readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of B vitamins together with coenzyme Q10 and antioxidants.
This combination helps to support healthy nervous system and adrenal gland function, cellular energy production and help neutralise the effects of free radicals.
- Contains the biologically activated forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9.
- Provides nutritional support for cellular energy production.
- May assist with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports adrenal hormone production (vitamin B5 and B6) and assists during times of stress.
- Adequate vitamin B6 levels are important for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Folinic acid, B12 and B6 are involved in methylation and support normal healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 provide antioxidant activity.
- Vitamins A and D provide additional immune system support.
- Exercise stresses the metabolic pathways dependent on B vitamins, therefore the requirements for these vitamins may be elevated in athletes and active individuals.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (activated vitamin B2)||68.5mg|
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||90mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||49mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (activated vitamin B6)||16mg|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
|d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E)||16.8mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A)||450mcgRE*|
equiv. vitamin A
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Biotin (vitamin H)||300mcg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect seek medical advice.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.