Bioceuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 50ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Readily Absorbed and Utilised Active B12
- Readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and utilised by the body
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable, active form of vitamin B12 that is better utilised by the body.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the maintenance of normal healthy immune and neurological function, methylation and may assist in the maintenance of healthy plasma homocysteine levels in normal healthy individuals.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
Adults: Spray one 200mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 200mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||500mcg|
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains ethanol.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.