Bioceuticals Liposomal D3 50ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Readily Absorbed and Utilised Vitamin D3
- Readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and utilised by the body
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Vitamin D plays a role in a healthy immune system, development, growth and mineralisation of a healthy skeleton and is important for the maintenance of strong healthy bones.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D are necessary for the maintenance of normal healthy calcium metabolism and a normal healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D plays a role in the development, growth and mineralisation of a healthy skeleton and is important for the maintenance of strong healthy bones.
- Orange flavour.
Adults: Spray one 200mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 200mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), orange oil, potassium sorbate
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains ethanol.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.