Bioceuticals Liposomal CoQ10 50ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Readily Absorbed and Utilised CoQ10
- Readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and utilised by the body
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular function and cellular energy production. CoQ10 provides antioxidant activity to help protect against cellular damage, particularly of cardiac tissue, and helps regenerate other antioxidants in the body.
- CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular function and cellular energy production.
- CoQ10 provides antioxidant activity to help neutralise free radicals, including in cardiac tissue, and help regenerate other antioxidants in the body.
- Orange flavour.
Adults: Spray one 1mL dose (2 sprays) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 1mL dose (2 sprays) contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||40mg|
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), orange oil, potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains ethanol.