Bioceuticals Liposomal C 100ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Readily Absorbed and Utilised Vitamin C
- Readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and utilised by the body
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds. Vitamin C provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and is involved in normal healthy iron metabolism. Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and assists in the management of minor wounds. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals and assists in regenerating other antioxidants within the body such as glutathione, tocopherol and flavonoids.
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- An important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals, it assists in the regenerating of other antioxidants within the body.
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and may assist in the management of minor wounds.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Adults: Take one 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
equiv. vitamin C
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains ethanol.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.