Bioceuticals Lactoferrin plus SB 30C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- With Vitamin A
- Powerful triple-action immunobiotic provides healthy immune support, starting in the gastrointestinal tract
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Lactoferrin plus SB delivers a unique nutritional and probiotic blend designed to maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity. Featuring lactoferrin in combination with Saccharomyces boulardii and vitamin A, this triple-action formula provides direct antimicrobial activity, promotes intestinal microflora balance and supports healthy immune function along mucous membranes.
Lactoferrin plus SB may also be used to reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with antimicrobial medications, e.g. standard triple therapy. Lactoferrin may assist in the management of mild to moderate acne.
- Provides immunobiotic support - an immunobiotic is a probiotic that influences the immune system.
- Maintains healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity via antimicrobial (antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal) support, gastrointestinal/mucosal immune tolerance and strengthened barrier function.
- Reduces risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with antimicrobial medications, e.g. standard triple therapy.
- Provides symptomatic relief of diarrhoeal conditions, including antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhoea.
- Provides symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne.
- Heat-stable (does not require refrigeration); ideal for travelling.
Adults and children over 14 years: Take up to 5 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactoferrin - bovine||150mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||150mg|
|Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A)||517.5mcgRE*|
equiv. vitamin A
*RE = retinol equivalents.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from cow's milk.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.