Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals Kidney Complex 90T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula.
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?login
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout. The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals Kidney Complex 90T|
- Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan and water-soluble product derived from the edible fruit of Terminalia bellirica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, which is one of the three components of the famous Ayurvedic formula Triphala.
- Contains 1.5g of Prunus cerasus (sour cherry).
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain and support electrolyte balance.
- Vitamin B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Terminalia bellirica (Ayuric®) fruit pericarp||412.5mg|
|Apium graveolens (celery) seed||375mg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit||1.5g|
|Magnesium citrate monohydrate||105.14mg|
equiv. folinic acid
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||22.5mcg|
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your medical practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.