Bioceuticals Kidney Complex 90T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout. The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2.
- Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan and water-soluble product derived from the edible fruit of Terminalia bellirica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, which is one of the three components of the famous Ayurvedic formula Triphala.
- Contains 1.5g of Prunus cerasus (sour cherry).
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain and support electrolyte balance.
- Vitamin B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Terminalia bellirica (Ayuric®) fruit pericarp||412.5mg|
|Apium graveolens (celery) seed||375mg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit||1.5g|
|Magnesium citrate monohydrate||105.14mg|
equiv. folinic acid
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||22.5mcg|
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your medical practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.