Bioceuticals Intestamine 150G
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Nutritional Support for the Gastrointestinal Tract with Theracurmin
- Soothe, heal and seal your digestive tract with the nourishing herbs and nutrients for the healthy integrity of the GIT
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Intestamine contains key herbs and nutrients that provide support for the structural integrity and functions of a healthy digestive tract and help relieve gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort. This vegan-friendly, shellfish-free blend, now with Theracurmin, helps to nourish, soothe and heal inflamed and irritated GI mucosa.
- Supports and promotes a healthy GI system.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Nourishes the intestinal mucosa to maintain healthy permeability.
- Provides a demulcent effect on the GI tract and helps to reduce GI inflammation and discomfort.
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with dyspepsia and inflammation of the GI tract.
- May deliver beneficial effects on intestinal flora metabolism.
- Natural pear flavoured.
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Pistacia lentiscus (mastic tree) gum oleoresin||11g|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Aloe vera (aloe)|
equiv. to leaf inner juice
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner||500mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||200mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.