Bioceuticals Inflamzyme 90C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Proteolytic Anti-Inflammatory Complex
- Reduce pain and swelling
- Help to reduce inflammation
- A combination of vegetable-derived enzymes
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
InflamZyme combines the vegetable-derived enzyme bromelain with yeast-derived protease enzymes. These proteolytic enzymes assist in the breakdown and removal of inflammatory by-products thereby assisting the body’s natural healing processes and helping reduce localised pain and swelling. Bromelains from pineapple provide additional anti-inflammatory activity.
- Bromelains exhibit anti-inflammatory activity, and may assist in the temporary relief of mild knee pain, and swelling and inflammation of the nasal sinuses.
- Protease enzymes are involved in the inflammatory cascade.
- Proteolytic enzymes have demonstrated encouraging results for temporary symptom relief of inflammation caused by sporting injuries.
- Aids digestion of proteins.
Adults: For the symptomatic relief of acute inflammation, take 3-4 capsules between meals once or twice daily, or as directed by your heathcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||100 000 HUT (200mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||225mg|
HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed