Bioceuticals InflamEze Activ 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Devil's Claw Complex
- Help alleviate pain and inflammation
- Herbal blend of devil's claw, cat's claw, turmeric and green tea
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
InflamEze Activ combines the anti-inflammatory properties of devil’s claw (Harpogophytum procumbens), cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) and curcumin from turmeric (Curcuma longa) with the antioxidant properties of green tea (Camellia sinensis), to help alleviate the painful and inflammatory symptoms associated with arthritis and lower back pain.
- For temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- May help reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of lower back pain.
- Contains 10mg of harpagosides from devil’s claw to assist in the relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis and lower back pain.
- Cat’s claw is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb that has been traditionally used in the Amazon for the relief of arthritis, rheumatism and other inflammatory conditions.
- Curcumin may downregulate a number of molecules that play a role in inflammation.
- Green tea is included for its free radical scavenging properties.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) tuber||1.5g|
equiv. to harpagoside
|Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to catechins
equiv. to epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate
|Uncaria tomentosa (cat's claw) stem bark inner||500mg|
equiv. to oxindole alkaloids calculated as mitraphylline
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 3mg caffeine per tablet from green tea.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.