Bioceuticals GlutenZyme 90C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Plant-Derived Enzymes
- Provides DPP IV activity
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
A combination of three different proteolytic enzymes isolated from plant sources, GlutenZyme assists in the normal digestion of proteins and the maintenance of healthy digestive function.
This formula provides a blend of protease enzymes to help metabolise specific proteins such as gluten and gliadin.
- Three plant-derived enzymes to assist in the normal healthy digestion of protein, gluten and gliadin.
- Helps to break apart difficult to digest proline-containing peptides such as gluten.
- The combination of aspergillopepsin (protease 4.5 and 6.0) and protease peptidases with DPPIV activity allows them to more effectively metabolise gluten than when administered alone.
- These enzymes are stable in the acidic environment of the stomach and then exert their activity in the more alkaline environment of the duodenum.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules before gluten containing meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Doses may be dependant on amount of gluten eaten and individual sensitivity.
|Protease [total]||112,500HUT (325mg)|
|Protease (peptidase) (from Aspergillus oryzae)||50,000HUT (200mg)|
|Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.4mg)|
|Protease 6.0 (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.4mg)|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.