Bioceuticals GlucoFactors Forte 120C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Supports Healthy Glucose Metabolism with GLUTForce
- Featuring GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue
- Contains chromium, alpha-lipoic acid and biotin
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Featuring GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue, GlucoFactors Forte combines nutrients with herbs that have been used in a number of traditional medicine systems.
Chromium, alpha-lipoic acid and biotin are involved in the regulation of normal healthy glucose metabolism. People with a high sugar intake may have an increased requirement for chromium.
Gymnema is an Ayurvedic herb that has sweetness-suppressing properties. Alpha-lipoic acid provides antioxidant activity.
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates.
- Chromium is important for diets high in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Chromium is a fundamental component in healthy glucose utilisation and lipid metabolism.
- Chromium is a key factor in normal healthy glucose metabolism by aiding glucose uptake into cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid provides nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism and is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Gymnema contains gurmarin, a polypeptide responsible for its sweetness-suppressing qualities.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce®):|
|Momordica charantia (bitter melon) fruit||3g|
|Galega officinalis (goat's rue) herb flowering||2g|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Gymnema sylvestre (gymnema) leaf||2g|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed||400mg|
|Chromium (as chloride)||250mcg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed